You thought that you were reasonably fit and in good shape but received a rude awakening the other night when you tried and failed to get into some trousers that previously fit well. Hoping it was down to shrinkage of the material was optimistic as some other clothes are also a snug fit.
It’s time to do something about it. It’s some time since you played regular football, after your knees gave you pain following a match, though you’ve continued supporting socially, which is a reason for the excess pounds. A friend who uses a gym regularly mentions the benefits of working out on an Elliptical Trainer Machine.
You go online to have a look at them and decide to buy one for your apartment for the following 6 reasons.
1. You are looking to lose some excess weight, so an elliptical upright bike is the perfect piece of exercise equipment as a higher intensity of workout leads to a higher burning off the calories. It will help you burn fat at a faster rate which is just what you require.
2. An elliptical machine puts less stress on knees, ankles, hips, and other joints as it offers a low impact cardio workout. Forget the wear and tear caused by running and other high contact exercises such as the former football career. Getting fit pain free is a great attraction and after training you might want to find fun ways to relax on a weekend.
3. Cardio or aerobic exercise is an important form of exercise routine. Elliptical machines allow a great aerobic workout to strengthen vital organs like the heart and lungs along with muscles around the body. An elliptical upright bike will allow both high intensity interval training and steady-state cardio workouts.
4. Your upper and lower body will both receive the cardio workout at the same time. To get the most from it, move the arms and legs at the same speed to allow strengthening of your hamstrings, quads, chest, back, biceps, triceps, and core muscles. At the same time the improvement of your core muscles will improve your balance when letting go of the elliptical handles as well as strengthening bones.
5. Using your elliptical upright bike is easy to use and will soon have you getting the full benefits offered by it. You also have the benefits of being able to use it at your own convenience without any travelling or waiting for your turn, meaning more use and great value for money avoiding gym fees. You might fancy using some of the money you save on a night at the boxing.
6. Working out is fun on an upright elliptical bike with different pre-programmed settings, allowing for a variety of options, whether it is interval training or creating the impression that you are out exercising in the hills.
An elliptical upright bike in the home is the perfect piece of fitness equipment to benefit both the upper and lower body while giving an excellent low impact cardio workout.