ICO, or Initial Coin Offerings, are becoming a hot topic on the cryptocurrency scene. In fact, there have already been many successful ICOs for brand building this year. Many people believe that if you haven’t sold all of your coins by now they are not worth it. But I can tell you that in my experience, sharing a secret to potentially make money is never a good idea and the SEC is warning investors about it as well so don’t go sharing this with others because some people might be tempted to do the same thing which could result in losing money for those that did it first.
1. Be sure to only be sharing that a coin will be performing well and people will want to sell. Most people will not like to buy at the end of a down market but rather hold on for the up swing. People don’t like to lose money and if you were the first person that discovered the coin, you could have a lot of explaining to do.
2. Never share your personal price targets or ask for your friend’s position in this company unless it is something that is actually very safe. Also make sure you are adding value to each person through good advice regarding using this coin.
3. Don’t be bragging about how much money you will make now or in the future. First, when you are in the middle of a boom or pump, it’s easy to believe that the market will always go up and the first one to buy or sell can make a lot of money. But don’t forget that it could turn out to be a bad decision at other times. Second, even if you are right about making lots of money, no one is going to pay for information like this.
4. No matter how good you believe your information is, if you have never done it yourself before, there is no way that you should be selling this information. If someone does not know about this coin, then it is possible that the price could go up and down so much that even though you get paid for sharing your opinion now, in the end it might not pay off for everyone which could result in losing a lot of money. Guest posting sites are mentioned here.
5. Never threaten to take someone to court if they do not believe what you have said about a coin just because that’s what many people do when they want people to believe their information. By doing so, you are putting yourself in a very bad position and might have to pay a lawyer’s bill.
6. Never ask people to pay you some money if they don’t want to do business with you anymore. There are many people that hate losing money and if they see that someone has had a scheme on them, there is always the possibility of them wanting to get revenge.
7. Never share your personal opinions about what we should do or how we should act in this situation unless you know what you are talking about or it is something that has been previously tested and proven to be profitable through the long-term.
8. Don’t try to make a quick buck with this information. You need to have the patience because it can take a long time for most coins to take off, if ever.
9. Don’t be cheap. Some people have shared their information in seo link building for as low as $20 and that is very concerning and may be tempting, but I don’t recommend it because you will probably just lose money on this venture and it could also cause problems with your personal relationships after the fact. Don’t risk it because you can easily lose everything on this one venture.
10. Finally, don’t share your intentions with anyone. Keep your plans, and intentions to yourself unless you want to lose everything. This can be the ultimate secret because not many people will believe that you are doing this until it is too late and they have already sold their coins which will ultimately make them wish that they hadn’t listened to you in the first place.
This has been another ICO promotion insider secret brought to you by Fipra LTD. If you enjoyed reading this article, please share it with others so we can help spread the word throughout the world about this ICO and crypto scam .
– Be sure to only be sharing that a coin will be performing well and people will want to sell.
– Never share your personal price targets or ask for your friend’s position in this company unless it is something that is actually very safe.
– Don’t be bragging about how much money you will make now or in the future. First, when you are in the middle of a boom or pump, it’s easy to believe that the market will always go up and the first one to buy or sell can make a lot of money. But don’t forget that it could turn out to be a bad decision at other times.